Neuroradiology focuses on the diagnosis of abnormalities of the brain, spine, head and neck. Neuroradiologists interpret x-rays, computed tomography (CT) scans and magnetic resonance images (MRI) of the brain, spine and spinal cord, face and neck and peripheral nerves in addition to doing other exams and studies.
These examinations help them diagnose strokes, tumors, genetic conditions, aneurysms, Alzheimer's disease and many other causes of neurological dysfunction. Our neuroradiologists provide consultations to other doctors to determine the most appropriate imaging test and to explain the interpretation of neuroimaging studies and diagnoses.
Why Choose Us for Neuroradiology
- Diagnostic expertise: Getting the right diagnosis is all about expertise. Our team of neuroradiologists are experts in using advanced diagnostic procedures to identify your condition.
- Specialized care: Our team specializes in interventional neuroradiology, which combines our diagnostic expertise with minimally invasive treatments for the head, neck, and spine.
- Compassionate care: Your well-being is our calling. We treat you with dignity, respect, and understanding. We’re here to help you through the process every step of the way, from your first appointment to treatment and ongoing support.
Conditions We Treat
Some of the conditions our neuroradiologists treat include:
- Cerebral aneurysms
- Hyperacute strokes
- Arteriovenous malformation (AVM)
- Minimally invasive treatments for intracranial, head, neck, spine embolizations, and stenting