Updated: September 29, 2020 — Please check back often as information may change quickly.
Visitor restrictions help us keep you, your loved ones and our employees as safe as possible during COVID-19. Below you’ll find current restrictions for our hospitals and clinics.
Visitor restrictions may change as the COVID-19 pandemic develops. If you're unsure of a certain location's visitor policy, please contact the facility before visiting. View contact info for all locations.
Visitor restrictions: The following restrictions apply to the non-COVID-19 units of the Medical Center, East Campus, Surgical Hospital and Medical Center - Murrieta. Please note our Murrieta hospital has different visiting hours.
- Entrance: Visitors must enter and be screened at the main hospital entrances only. When visiting the Medical Center, please enter through parking structure P3.
- Daily limit: Two screened visitors are allowed per day.
- Maximum visitors: Only one visitor is allowed at a time in the patient room.
- Visit length: Please try to limit your visit to 30 minutes.
- Visiting hours: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Murrieta hospital visiting hours: 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
- Age: Visitors must be at least 18 years old.
- Mask requirements: Masks are to be worn the entire time they are in the hospital. Visitors may wear their own masks or receive a new one at the screening point.
- Outpatient testing and surgery: One visitor may accompany a patient for outpatient testing or surgery and may need to wait in the lobby.
- End of life: One visitor is allowed to be present with the patient for an extended time.
- Support person: One support person is allowed to be present with patients with physical, intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and patients with cognitive impairments.
- Exceptions: Any humanitarian exceptions will be routed to the Chief of Staff or their designee. This would include situations such as more than one visitor at a time, COVID units, or out of the designated hours.
Visitor restrictions: Once screened, one visitor is allowed to accompany a patient. If a patient is admitted to the hospital, the visitor is not allowed to go with them to the unit.
View location information
Visitor restrictions: Visitors are not allowed at our clinic locations unless a patient needs help getting around or communicating with their provider. One parent is allowed during a child's appointment.
View all locations