As a patient or visitor, you have the option to park in structure P3 or use our valet services. You may also drop off or pick up patients at the front entrance on Prospect Avenue.
P3 Parking Structure
The P3 parking structure provides free self-parking to patients and visitors. P3 is located on the corner of Barton Road and Campus Street, around the block from the hospital main entrance. From P3, follow the signs to enter the Medical Center or Children’s Hospital.
To reach P3 from the hospital main entrance (on Anderson Street and Prospect Avenue):
- Go south on Anderson Street.
- Turn right on Barton Road.
- At the first traffic signal, turn right on Campus Street.
- Turn right into the parking structure entrance.
The structure has six levels of parking, with 745 spaces. Handicapped parking includes 12 ADA spaces, three van ADA spaces, and one ADA electric vehicle charging space. There are 10 electrical vehicle charging spaces available. The building includes a waiting area for patients, two restrooms and two elevator cars.
Valet parking services are currently unavailable during COVID-19.
Valet services are available at the campus main entrance on Prospect Avenue during the following hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 5 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 5 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays: Closed
Valet parking costs $4.00. Guests who have one or more of the following can use valet parking for free:
- Disabled person parking placards
- An appointment at the Cancer Center or Proton Therapy Treatment Center
- An appointment at the International Heart Institute