Our specialized spine surgeons are experts in a wide range of surgical and non-surgical treatments for spine disorders. These include both minimally invasive and open surgery.
With state-of-the-art facilities and leading-edge research, we are able to provide you the latest treatment options available. This means a faster recovery so you can return to your daily activities as quickly as possible.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Spine Surgery
- Experts in treating degenerative conditions of the spine, spinal cord and spinal column tumors, spinal deformities and spinal trauma and injury
- Multi-specialty team includes physical therapists, occupational therapists, pain management specialists and rehabilitation physicians
- Individualized treatment plan for your condition
- All neurosurgeons are board certified/eligible
- Recognized as “high performing" in neurology and neurosurgery by U.S. News & World Report