"To anyone who has the same problem as me, I would recommend they come to Loma Linda University Health. I am grateful to them."
The Department of Neurosurgery provides you with a wide range of innovative surgeries and techniques for adult and pediatric disorders of the brain, spine and peripheral nerves. This means you have access to the latest treatments, including clinical trials.
Why Choose Us for Neurosurgery
- Multidisciplinary neurosurgical team: Our multidisciplinary team works together daily to bring you solutions from every available area of medical care. Your treatments and surgeries are handled by specialists in specific body systems, giving you the best care available.
- Patient- and family-centered care: We offer care for all aspects of your health during neurosurgical treatment. We provide extensive education, community seminars, and hands-on interactive tools to support you and your family.
- Expert, award-winning care: In 2021, U.S. News & World Report named us high performing in neurosurgery, recognizing our care as significantly better than the national average. All of our neurosurgeons are board certified/eligible.
- Convenient locations: Our seven clinics are conveniently located throughout the Inland Empire.
- Region-leading Parkinson’s care: We were the first in Southern California to perform a Vercise implant to treat Parkinson’s disease.