"To anyone who has the same problem as me, I would recommend they come to Loma Linda University Health. I am grateful to them."
The Department of Neurosurgery provides you with a wide range of innovative surgeries and techniques for adult and pediatric disorders of the brain, spine and peripheral nerves. This means you have access to the latest treatments, including clinical trials.
Why Choose Us for Neurosurgery
- Multidisciplinary neurosurgical team: Our multidisciplinary team works together daily to bring you solutions from every available area of medical care. Your treatments and surgeries are handled by specialists in specific body systems, giving you the best care available.
- Patient- and family-centered care: We offer care for all aspects of your health during neurosurgical treatment. We provide extensive education, community seminars, and hands-on interactive tools to support you and your family.
- Expert, award-winning care: In 2021, U.S. News & World Report named us high performing in neurosurgery, recognizing our care as significantly better than the national average. All of our neurosurgeons are board certified/eligible.
- Convenient locations: Our seven clinics are conveniently located throughout the Inland Empire.
- Region-leading Parkinson’s care: We were the first in Southern California to perform a Vercise implant to treat Parkinson’s disease.
Our neurosurgeons and neurologists collaborate to accurately diagnose your condition. Your treatment may include medication management, behavioral health and safe, effective surgical intervention. Our goal is to eliminate or reduce the number of seizures you are experiencing.
Brain Tumor/Skull Base Surgery
Our neurosurgeons create an individualized plan to treat your skull base condition. Your care team includes expert interventional radiologists, otolaryngologists, plastic surgeons and oral maxillofacial surgeons.
Movement Disorder Surgery
While medications may be effective, they may not consistently control your symptoms. Surgery may improve your quality of life and allow you to resume daily activities. We also specialize in deep brain stimulation if you do not respond to medication or have inconsistent control of your symptoms.
We are experts in the management and treatment of degenerative conditions of the spine, spinal cord and spinal column tumors, spinal deformities and spinal trauma and injury. With our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge research, we can provide you with the latest advanced treatment options available.
Pediatric Brain Surgery
Our expert pediatric neurosurgeons work closely with other specialists to create your child’s care plan. This team approach is focused on developing effective treatment plans to remove as much of the tumor as possible. Our goal is to enable your children to have normal growth and development.
Cerebrovascular and Endovascular Treatment
Many cerebrovascular disorders can be treated with surgery to avoid complications such as stroke and bleeding. Our neurosurgeons are experts in the most advanced microsurgical techniques and endovascular procedures that treat conditions without open surgery. We work with other specialists such as interventional radiologists and head and neck surgeons to create an individualized treatment plan right for you.