"To anyone who has the same problem as me, I would recommend they come to Loma Linda University Health. I am grateful to them."
The Department of Neurosurgery provides you with a wide range of innovative surgeries and techniques for adult and pediatric disorders of the brain, spine and peripheral nerves. This means you have access to the latest treatments, including clinical trials.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Neurosurgery
- Commitment to comprehensive and patient-centered neurosurgical care
- Seven clinics conveniently located throughout the Inland Empire
- All neurosurgeons are board certified/eligible
- First in Southern California to perform a Vercise implant to treat Parkinson’s disease
- Extensive education, community seminars and hands-on interactive tools to support patients
- In 2021, U.S. News & World Report named us high performing in neurosurgery, recognizing our care as significantly better than the national average