Loma Linda University's Department of Neurosurgery provides the most comprehensive array of neurosurgery procedures in the region. Our physicians perform innovative surgeries and ongoing research to help patients heal and regain their independence. We are known for our leading-edge, compassionate care that focuses on the whole person - body, mind and spirit.
World-Class Neurosurgical Care
- Commitment to comprehensive and patient-centered neurosurgical care
- Seven clinics conveniently located throughout the Inland Empire
- All neurosurgeons are board certified/eligible
- Focus on research pioneering new therapies and devices that advance the field of neurological science
- Extensive education, community seminars and hands-on interactive tools to support patients
Accreditations and Honors
Our Comprehensive Epilepsy Center is a leading center for epilepsy care with the highest level of designation from the National Association of Epilepsy Centers.