It takes a team of specialists from multiple areas to care for your movement disorder. When medical treatments are no longer effective for Parkinson’s disease, tremors, dystonia or other neurological movement disorders, we may be able to help. Our neurosurgeons work with experts at our movement disorder center to create a custom treatment plan, including surgical options to help maintain your quality of life.
Why Choose Us for Movement Disorder Surgery
- All your care in one place: You have access to an extensive network of services and providers, without the need to travel anywhere else.
- Every specialist you need: Our neurologists, neurosurgeons and other experts work together to provide you with complete care through diagnosis, treatment and recovery.
- The latest technology: Your treatment uses advanced technology for safer and more successful outcomes. Tools like image-guided mapping help us carefully plan your surgery and guide your surgeons in real time.
- Innovative research: Our neurosurgeons help develop and test new technologies and treatments to make the best possible outcomes even better for you.
- A treatment plan made for you: Our team reviews every patient’s individual needs and offers treatment options tailored to you.