"Dr. Pillai is an experienced and knowledgeable doctor. We appreciate the care he put into my treatment."
Our cerebrovascular neurosurgeons specialize in treating all forms of cerebrovascular disease. We can help if you have been diagnosed with a stroke, arteriovenous malformation (AVM), brain aneurysm or cavernous malformation. Many cerebrovascular disorders can be successfully treated with surgery, minimizing risks of complications such as stroke and bleeding.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Cerebrovascular and Endovascular Treatment
- Extensive experience with the most advanced microsurgical techniques for treating cerebrovascular disease
- Endovascular procedures options without open surgery
- Multi-specialty team including neurosurgeons, interventional radiologists, and head and neck surgeons
- Individualized treatment plans for your condition
- All neurosurgeons are board certified/eligible
"I received a second opinion from Dr. Pillai and have been happy since day one. I am now free of pain and moving with ease since my procedure. I have had the most positive experience at Loma Linda University Health."
"I had migraines that halted my recovery. Dr. De Los Reyes suggested the removal of two nerves in my brain. After surgery, I no longer experience headaches! I can now progress in my recovery thanks to the staff at Loma Linda University Health."