Our neuromuscular program provides expert treatment of conditions of the spine, nerves and muscles. The Loma Linda University Health Center for Restorative Neurology brings together complete diagnostic, treatment and support services. Our goal is to improve your quality of life through neuromuscular treatment that focuses on the mind, body and spirit.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Neuromuscular Care
- The Center for Restorative Neurology has been named as a Certified Treatment Center of Excellence from the ALS Association, for meeting the highest standards of care and services
- Our Electromyography (EMG) laboratory has been awarded AANEM Electrodiagnostic Laboratory Accreditation with Exemplary status, the highest level of accreditation possible
- Our faculty members with advanced training in neuromuscular disease make our program one of the largest of its kind in the region
- Our team is involved in both local and national research trials allowing you the opportunity to participate in the best state-of-the-art treatment approaches
- Recognized as “high performing" in neurology and neurosurgery by U.S. News & World Report