I chose to work here because the Christ-centered mission aligns with my life purpose. Collaborating with colleagues who place evidence-based medicine, integrity and superior quality at the forefront of patient care is why I continue to practice medicine here. Loma Linda University Health is the best!
Our graduates are well-trained specialists in Obstetrics and Gynecology, able to provide quality whole person care to women in all stages of life.
Our patient population encompasses a wide array of diverse backgrounds, and we are committed to reflecting this cultural diversity within our residency program.
- Collaborative work environment with strong interpersonal relationships between faculty and residents.
- Robust surgical volume at two hospitals, encompassing both general Benign Gynecology and subspecialty Gynecologic Surgery (Gyn-Oncology and FPMRS).
- High level of resident camaraderie with frequent engagement in social activities outside of work.
- Focus on resident wellness with dedicated time for wellness activities and 24-hour access to additional wellness resources from the Office of Physician Vitality.
- Formal research curriculum, including monthly meetings with residency program research directors and an annual research symposium.
- Formal quality improvement (QI) curriculum with assigned QI mentors to help establish meaningful projects contributing to institutional patient safety measures.