Our Internal Medicine Residency is a three-year program focused on whole person care. Our residents serve patients in some of the country’s most medically underserved areas.
- Through our program, you get the experience you need to become eligible for board certification.
- Caring for the whole person is a focus not only for our patients, but for our residents.
- You’ll train at multiple sites and get exposure to distinct healthcare systems. Training sites include a tertiary care center, county hospital, and veteran’s hospital.
- You have the opportunity for hands-on training at three continuity clinic sites: Social Action Community Health System (SACHS), Loma Linda Veterans Affairs Ambulatory Care, and Riverside University Health System.
- Various tracks, pathways, and concentrations allow you to tailor your education to your goals. Tracks include categorical, preliminary, primary care, and global service. Pathways include HIV, point of care ultrasound (POCUS), and lifestyle medicine.