Our family medicine residency curriculum is focused on the comprehensive professional development of residents while also emphasizing:
- Full month of intern orientation: the FM interns spend the full month of July together before rotating on other services.
- Residents work with a CIHS level 6 integrated behavioral health model.
- Residents have the opportunity to participate in and obtain an IHI certificate in quality improvement (QI). QI teams research and inform future practices in patient care.
- A number of subspecialty clinics are available: MAT addictions, HIV, sickle cell, travel, and women’s health opportunities clinics and group visits.
- SACHS clinic gives residents experience serving a diverse population of patients in an underserved community.