From the onset of menstruation through menopause, women require specialized care that nurtures their reproductive health. In addition to conducting well woman examinations, our physicians can address pelvic pain, endometriosis, and uterine fibroids.
Why Choose Us for Gynecologic Care
- All the specialists you need: Every aspect of your treatment is considered and taken care of by our specialist teams. If you need further care, we’ll connect you with the right specialists throughout the Loma Linda University Health system.
- Advanced treatments: As part of an academic medical center, we're able to provide you the latest, most revolutionary gynecological treatments for a wide range of conditions.
- Whole person care: We provide services to make your care as comprehensive and holistic as possible, including extensive follow-up care, rehabilitation, therapy, and support groups.
Services We Offer
- Robotic and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Gynecologic oncology or cancer treatment
- Obstetrics and perinatal care
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Fertility and in vitro fertilization
- Physical rehabilitation programs
- Education about pelvic health and gynecological issues
- Extensive follow-up care to monitor your health and prevent future pelvic health problems
- Emotional support before and after treatment via therapy and support groups