Families who choose us for their obstetrics and prenatal care experience the highest possible level of personal attention throughout pregnancy. Our family-focused environment provides a range of medical, emotional, and spiritual support during this exciting, life-changing time.
Why Choose Us for Obstetrics & Prenatal Care
- All the specialists you need: Every aspect of your treatment is considered and taken care of by a full team of specialists. We’ll connect you with the right specialists at our San Manuel Maternity Pavilion and throughout the Loma Linda University Health system.
- Full breadth of services: We have the expertise and resources needed to provide almost any type of care. With decades of experience and access to the most advanced technologies, our team is ready for anything.
- High-risk pregnancy care: We provide the expert care moms and babies need with same-week appointments, specialized training in high-risk pregnancies, and a Level 4 neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) for the most complex newborn needs.
- Whole person care: We offer maternity care in a family-focused setting that provides a range of medical, emotional, and spiritual support to women during pregnancy, delivery, and infanthood.
- National leaders: Our focus on offering the best obstetric and prenatal care earned us the prestigious title of "Baby-Friendly" facility, the first children's hospital in the U.S. to earn this honor.
Learn more: Find out more about the expert prenatal and pregnancy care you'll receive at our dedicated Children's Hospital. View services
Maternity Services offers mothers-to-be many perinatal and obstetrical services, including:
- Preparation for childbirth courses, breast-feeding classes, newborn care instruction, and infant-child CPR classes.
- Physical fitness programs for expectant mothers, for high-risk mothers-to-be is offered through the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Center.
To care for as many women as possible, our tours, education classes, counseling, and chaplain services are also available in Spanish.
Customized care for high-risk mothers-to-be is offered through the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Center. Neonatal intensive care for premature babies or infants born with other complications is also offered to patients and their families.
In addition to our renowned infant security program, the Perinatal Institute is home to the Maternity Services as well as 20 spacious rooms and 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week access to experienced obstetricians and a team of anesthesiologists.