Currently Enrolling Clinical Trials
End Stage Macular Degeneration
- VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies, Inc.: IMT - PAS (for Phakic Eyes): A Prospective, Multicenter Post-Approval Study (PAS) of VisionCare’s Implantable Miniature Telescope (By Dr. Isaac Lipshitz) in Patients with Bilateral Severe to Profound Central Vision Impairment Associated with End-stage Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Inclusion Exclusion IMT PAS
- VisionCare Ophthalmic Technologies, Inc.: IMT - TES (for Pseudophakic Eyes): A Prospective, Multicenter Clinical Trial of the Implantable Miniature Telescope in Pseudophakic Eyes With Central Vision Impairment Associated With End-Stage Macular Degeneration.
Principal Investigator: Michael E. Rauser, MD
For more information on VisionCare IMT PAS and TES, please contact: email@example.com
Inclusion Exclusion IMT TES
- DRCR - Genetics in Retinal Diseases Project: Genes in Diabetic Retinopathy Project .The goal of this project is to create a repository of at least 5000 participant’s blood samples with 114 extracted genetic material and clinical phenotype information as a resource for the research 115 community, both public and private institutions.
Principal Investigator: Joseph Fan, MD
- DRCR - Protocol AC: Randomized Trial of Intravitreous Aflibercept versus Intravitreous Bevacizumab + Deferred Aflibercept for Treatment of Central-Involved Diabetic Macular Edema.
Inclusion Exclusion Protocal AC
- DRCR - Protocol AD: PROMINENT-Eye Ancillary Study: Diabetic Retinopathy Outcomes in a Randomized Trial of Pemafibrate Versus Placebo.
Principal Investigator: David Sierpina, MD
For more information on DCRCR, please contact: RaqHernandez@llu.edu
- Quark - QRK207: A Phase 2/3, Randomized, Double-Masked, Sham-Controlled Trial of QPI-1007 Delivered by Single or Multi-Dose Intravitreal Injection(s) to Subjects with Acute Nonarteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION)
Inclusion Exclusion NAION
Principal Investigator: Michael E. Rauser, MD
For more information on NAION, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The National Eye Institute, Zoster Eye Disease Study (ZEDS) – Zoster Eye Disease Study (ZEDS): A multi-center, randomized, double-masked, placebo-controlled clinical trial of valacyclovir for one year in immunocompetent study participants with an episode of dendriform epithelial keratitis, stromal keratitis, endothelial keratitis, and/or iritis due to Herpes Zoster Ophthalmicus (HZO) in the year prior to enrollment. Expected start date of November 2017.
Principal Investigator: Frank Hwang, MD
For more information on Zoster Eye Disease, please contact: email@example.com
Inclusion Exclusion ZED
- PEDIG IXT5: A randomized clinical trial of overminus spectacle therapy for intermittent exotropia. The main objectives of this randomized trial comparing overminus lens treatment to non-overminus (spectacles without overminus or spectacles with plano lenses) are to determine: The long-term on-treatment effect of overminus treatment on distance IXT control score. Expected start date Oct/Nov 2017.
Inclusion Exclusion IXT5
- PEDIG ATS20: Amblyopia Treatment study (ATS20) Binocular Dig Rush Game Treatment for Amblyopia. The main objective is to compare the efficacy of 1 hour/day of binocular game play 5 days per week plus spectacle correction with spectacle correction only, for treatment of amblyopia in children 4 to 13 years of age. Expected start date Oct/Nov 2017.
Inclusion Exclusion ATS20
Principal Investigator: Timothy Winter, DO
For more information on Pediatric studies, please contact: Measterly@llu.edu
Upcoming Clinical Trials
- Shire: SHP640 301: A Phase 3, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-Masked Study to Evaluate the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of SHP640 (PVP-Iodine 0.6% and Dexamethasone 0.1%) Ophthalmic Suspension
Compared to PVP-Iodine and Placebo in the Treatment of Adenoviral Conjunctivitis Estimated start date October 2017.
Principal Investigator: John Affeldt, MD
For more information on Conjunctivitis - Shire, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclusion Exclusion SHIRE
VMT & MH
- DRCR - Protocol AG: Randomized Clinical Trial Assessing the Effects of PneumaticVitreolysis on Vitreomacular Traction. Expected date of October – November 2018.
- DRCR - Protocol AH: Pneumatic Vitreolysis (PVL) with Gas for Macular Hole (MH) single-arm study.
Principal Investigator: Samuel Kim, MD
For more information on DCRCR and Graybug, please contact: RaqHernandez@llu.edu
If you would like to know if you qualify for our Clinical Trials, Please call us at 909-558-2168