"I had migraines that halted my recovery. Dr. De Los Reyes suggested the removal of two nerves in my brain. After surgery, I no longer experience headaches! I can now progress in my recovery thanks to the staff at Loma Linda University Health."
If you or a loved one needs care for a stroke, aneurysm or other condition affecting blood vessels in the brain, our surgeons can help. We focus on preventing disability and restoring you to full function.
In an emergency, our comprehensive stroke center is here for you day and night. If your condition is less urgent, we’ll use advanced testing to precisely pinpoint areas of concern. Either way, you’ll have a personalized treatment plan and a dedicated team to help you before, during and after surgery.
Why Choose Us for Cerebrovascular Care
- Skilled in microsurgical techniques: Microsurgery is performed on areas that can only be seen with a microscope, like small blood vessels. Our surgeons use these techniques to help spare healthy brain tissue and reduce your recovery time.
- Comprehensive stroke center: We provide a level of stroke care unmatched in the region, with multiple certifications from trusted independent agencies.
- Advanced technology: Your treatment includes technologies like 3D mapping tools, which guide your surgery with precision. You also have access to the latest techniques and devices (like new coils and stents) for improved treatment outcomes.
- All the specialists you need: You get the combined expertise of neurologists, neurosurgeons and other brain specialists in one place. Our experts work together to improve your quality of life and provide you with the best possible outcomes.
- Innovative research: Our researchers are known internationally for pioneering new techniques and devices. You may qualify for our clinical trials offering new surgical devices and treatments.