Our cerebrovascular neurosurgeons specialize in treating all forms of cerebrovascular disease. We can help if you have been diagnosed with a stroke, arteriovenous malformation (AVM), brain aneurysm or cavernous malformation. Many cerebrovascular disorders can be successfully treated with surgery, minimizing risks of complications such as stroke and bleeding.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Cerebrovascular and Endovascular Treatment
- Extensive experience with the most advanced microsurgical techniques for treating cerebrovascular disease
- Endovascular procedures options without open surgery
- Multi-specialty team including neurosurgeons, interventional radiologists, and head and neck surgeons
- Individualized treatment plans for your condition
- All neurosurgeons are board certified/eligible