"I had a pituitary brain tumor that I was told was inoperable. Then I got an appointment at Loma Linda University Medical Center. With the tumor gone, now I have goals. I do believe Loma Linda gave me hope. I am still grateful that I came to this hospital."
The Department of Neurosurgery offers a team of experienced neurosurgeons and other specialist physicians who work together to assure you the best possible outcomes. We create an individualized plan to treat your skull base condition. Our approach helps you recover more quickly to get back to your daily activities and get your life back.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Brain Tumor/Skull Base Surgery
- Individualized plan to lower the risk of infection, avoid disfigurement and reduce damage to cerebral structures and nerves
- Integrated approach so you can recover quickly and feel whole again
- Individualized treatment plan for your condition
- Full care team of neurosurgeons, interventional radiologists, otolaryngologists, plastic surgeons, and oral maxillofacial surgeons
- All neurosurgeons are board certified/eligible
"I had migraines that halted my recovery. Dr. De Los Reyes suggested the removal of two nerves in my brain. After surgery, I no longer experience headaches! I can now progress in my recovery thanks to the staff at Loma Linda University Health."