Urology Residency Interviews will take place in November.
How to Apply
Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) at http://www.aamc.org/students/eras/start.htm.
- Application or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcripts
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- Licensing exam transcript
Interview Dates: November 5, 2021 – Virtual Interviews & November 12, 2021 – Virtual Interviews
Positions Available: 3
Next positions available: July 2022
For further information on our residency or fellowship programs, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Loma Linda University Urology Department
11234 Anderson St. Room A560
Loma Linda, CA 92354