Urology Residency Interviews will take place in November.
How to Apply
Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) at http://www.aamc.org/students/eras/start.htm.
- Application or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcripts
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- Licensing exam transcript
Interview Dates: November 5, 2021 – Virtual Interviews & November 12, 2021 – Virtual Interviews
Positions Available: 3
Next positions available: July 2022
For further information on our residency or fellowship programs, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Sr. Residency Coordinator
Phone: (909) 558-8724
Fax: (909) 558-4806
Loma Linda University Urology Department
11234 Anderson St. Room A560
Loma Linda, CA 92354