The department offers a structured didactic teaching program for all residents.
- Didactic Curriculum in Basic and Clinical Science of PM&R
- Didactics held on Wednesday for general rehabilitation topics & Friday for musculoskeletal medicine
- Cover broad content of the specialty of PM&R over 12-month repeating cycle, generally following ABPMR Part I certification exam outline
- EBM, Journal Club, M&M are included
- MSK Ultrasound series are also held regularly
- EMG/NM Disease Seminars held separately as integral part of the EMG rotation
- MSK Anatomy, cadaver-based experience as lab assistants supervising medical students on gross MSK anatomy (includes cadaver-based MSK ultrasound and joint injections workshop)