Our program is known for its rigorous clinical training, with functionally integrated academic and clinical phases. In addition to selecting from a variety of interesting rotations, you’ll be able to choose academic and practicum opportunities for your education objectives. You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in clinical and core residency training activities while simultaneously taking tuition-waived MPH courses.
The program’s curriculum ultimately prepares you for a career in a wide variety of settings.
- Two-year program includes waived tuition for MPH coursework.
- Tailor educational opportunities to your personal goals.
- Enjoy great work life balance, as reported in the last five years of ACGME resident surveys.
- Spend up to two months at outside elective rotation sites such as OSHA, NIOSH, ATSDR and others.
- Graduates of other residency programs have the option to pursue a one-year fellowship track.