The President's Club highlights donors who give $1,500 to $50,000 annually. As a member, you make a difference year in and year out — ultimately, allowing us to combine our education, clinical care and research programs to provide world-class, whole-person care. President's Club members make an annual commitment of $1,500+ or a monthly commitment of $125+.
Giving Levels and Benefits
Annual giving of $1,500 - $2,499
- Annual donor appreciation luncheon.
- Private tour of school or hospital campus.
Annual giving of $2,500 - $4,999
- Bronze level benefits.
- Opportunities to tour the new hospital through virtual reality.
Annual giving of $5,000 - $9,999
- Silver level benefits.
- A designated development officer that specializes in your giving passion area.
- Invitations to special panels on campus, in addition to off campus events such as the Redlands Bowl.
Annual giving of $10,000 - $49,999
- Gold level benefits.
- Communications from and special events with Loma Linda University Health leadership.
One time gift of $50,000+
- Enrolls you as a special lifetime President’s Club member with access to all benefits.