“When the Grow Together campaign first started, I knew this was something I wanted to do because I could choose where my donation goes.”
By giving together, we grow the future of health and wholeness.
As a Loma Linda University Health employee, you see the impact of donations on a daily basis. Making voluntary philanthropic contributions is another way you can be part of strengthening our hospitals, schools and the countless people we serve.
What is employee giving?
Grow Together is the official employee giving program of Loma Linda University Health. By participating in Grow Together, you can support projects that impact your own workplace. In addition, you’ll be even more confident that your work is changing lives. This happens as you watch your gifts in action through expansions of our hospitals, enhancements of lifesaving clinical care, and scholarships for students who would be unable to afford an education without that support.
Two Ways to Grow Together
We want giving to be easy and convenient for our employees. You can choose from one of these simple options.
- Give conveniently to the area of your choice.
- Give safely with our secure payment portal.
- You’ll know your gift can be put to use immediately.
- For employees who want to give each pay period, this makes budgeting simple.
- Choose an amount that works for you and adjust it anytime.
- Like other giving methods, payroll deduction allows you to support any area you choose.
- The Grow Together payroll deduction form makes it easier than ever to give.