Loma Linda University Health is an academic medical center dedicated to excellence in healthcare, pioneering research, and world-class education. Our six hospitals, eight schools, and numerous outpatient facilities share one mission: to continue the teaching and healing ministry of Jesus Christ.
Our compassionate health professionals dedicate themselves to service, providing whole person care to our vast and diverse community — and in more than 40 countries worldwide.
Note: Facts and figures reflect the most current official totals (2022).
By the Numbers
- Hospitals - 6
- Employees - 17,135
- Physicians - 1,093
- Inpatient visits - 56,710
- Outpatient visits - 1,995,486
- Babies born - 4,622
- Emergency room visits - 164,006
- Residents - 755
- Fellows - 137
Number of Licensed Beds
- Adult Hospital - 320
- Children’s Hospital - 364
- Medical Center - East Campus - 134
- Behavioral Medicine Center - 89
- Medical Center Murrieta - 111
- Surgical Hospital - 28
- Total - 1,046