At Loma Linda University Health, our commitment to caring for the mind, body and spirit is part of everything we do. We're combining our education, clinical care and research programs to fulfill our mission — making man whole. Together, we'll strengthen our dedication to wellness because everyone deserves the chance to enjoy a longer, healthier life. Loma Linda is rooted in promoting wholeness and our Community Benefit investments are designed to support the community needs. The initiatives and programs include understanding the community health status and the built environment for our health system’s readiness to meet the needs of our community.
Our Community Benefit Objectives include:
- Improving access to health services.
- Enhancing the role of public health in health care services.
- Serving those who live in poverty or other vulnerable populations.
- Promoting and enhancing community building activities.
- Committing to community health improvement throughout the organization.