Committed to healing the mind, body and spirit, we provide reconstructive surgical procedures to restore and enhance facial features for functional and aesthetic purposes.
With extensive experience, our board-certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeons strive to serve our patients needs using only the most advanced cosmetic surgical equipment. Facial flaws are corrected or improved through our cutting-edge surgical procedures, restoring our patients self-confidence while leaving them feeling more attractive on the outside.
Facial Plastic Surgery Services and Procedures
- Brow lift - Also referred to as a forehead lift, this surgical procedure minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead as well as those occurring on the bridge of the nose.
- Rhytidectomy - More commonly known as a facelift, a rhytidectomy is a surgical procedure to repair sagging, drooping and wrinkled skin of the face and neck.
- Blepharoplasty - Also known as eyelid lift surgery, this procedure is performed to repair sagging or drooping upper eyelids.
- Nasal reconstruction - Surgical procedure to rebuild the nose for functional and aesthetic reasons.
- Mohs defect repair - A specialized, highly effective surgical technique used to remove skin cancers in the face, preserving the overall aesthetic quality of the skin.
- Facial fracture repair - A surgical procedure to repair injury and fractures of the face and facial bones. The procedure is intended to minimize deformities due to abnormal healing of displaced bone structures.
A variety of cosmetic services are available at the Facial Plastic Surgery Center, from injectables to cosmetic surgery. To find out about our monthly specials, please call our office at 909-651-FACE (3223).
Facial Enhancement with Injectables
We offer several options for facial enhancement.
- Fillers such as Juvéderm, Bellatero and Voluma provide a more youthful appearance by enhancing the cheekbones and softening any folds or fine lines.
- Botox and Xeomin reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
We also offer medical grade chemical peels, the results of which are a beautiful new complexion.