Loma Linda University Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery provides diagnosis and comprehensive treatments for conditions affecting the patients' ear, nose, throat, head, and neck. Using state-of-the-art technologies, our surgeons are committed to quality, whole patient care focused on the healing of body, mind and spirit.
Our specialists are fellowship trained in the entire spectrum of otolaryngology, head and neck surgery and facial plastic surgery. We provide tertiary level care for the most complex and difficult problems within otolaryngology using advanced, state of the art procedures and treatments.
Why Choose Us for Ear, Nose, Throat, Head, and Neck Surgery
- All the specialists you need: Every aspect of your treatment is considered and taken care of by a full team of specialists. If you need further care, we’ll connect you with the right specialists throughout the Loma Linda University Health system.
- Expertise in complex care: We’re one of the most qualified teams for head and neck surgery in the region. As part of an academic medical center, we have the resources to handle the most complex cases.
- State-of-the-art care: We use advanced techniques such as minimally invasive surgeries, which enhance the overall patient experience, minimize potential risks, and speed up recovery times.
- Whole person care: We care for the whole person, not just the condition or symptoms. You’ll find resources that support your physical, mental, and spiritual health.
- Nationally recognized: We have been recognized as one of the top ENT departments by U.S. News and World Report. This award affirms our commitment to providing patients like you the best possible care.