Why Chose Loma Linda University Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery (ENT)
We offer a full range of services and procedures all under a single location including minimally invasive surgical techniques. With experience using state-of-the-art technologies, our reputable doctors remain at the forefront of their respective specialties and stay ahead of the curve with regard to the latest groundbreaking research and technologies.
Below each branch of Otolaryngology, we offer the following services and procedures:
- Audiology - Refers to the sense of hearing
- Facial Plastic Surgery - Focused on our patients physical, mental and spiritual health, LLUMC offers reconstructive procedures to refine and reshape facial features among those seeking to improve their outward appearance and regain their self-confidence.
- Head and Neck Surgery - The combination of expertise, care, and state-of-the-art surgical procedures offer unsurpassed outcomes for patients suffering from head and neck tumors. Head and neck surgery encompasses the removal of diseased tissue to prevent the further spread of cancer as well as the microsurgical plastic reconstruction of major head and neck defects.
- Neurotology - Refers to the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders affecting the inner ear that result in balance or hearing problems.
- Pediatric Otolaryngology - Dedicated to the care of congenital or acquired ear, nose, throat, face and neck disorders in children and adolescents, our physicians have the expertise to handle every young patient with quality care and compassion.
- Sinus and Allergy - Specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of diseases and ailments of the nose and sinuses from tumors and nasal polyps to fungal infections to allergies.
- Skull Base Surgery - A multidisciplinary approach along with state-of-the-art minimally invasive treatments of skull base tumors result in excellent outcomes, ensuring the optimal quality of life for all patients.
- Voice and Swallowing - Our comprehensive care is provided to patients suffering from voice and swallowing ailments with conditions ranging from vocal cord dysfunction and paralysis to swallowing disorders. Surgical and therapeutic options are provided after an evaluation with our specialist.