Our cosmetic dermatologists have the expertise to help you look and feel your very best and can address a wide variety of cosmetic concerns. Our board-certified dermatologists specialize in performing cosmetic procedures to rejuvenate the skin and enhance your natural beauty. No matter your budget, age, skin tone, or gender, we can help you discover a healthier and more beautiful you.
Why Choose Us for Cosmetic Dermatology
- All the specialists you need: Every aspect of your treatment is considered and taken care of by a full team of specialists. If you need further care, we will connect you with the right specialists throughout the Loma Linda University Health system.
- Experience you can trust: Our team performs more cosmetic dermatology procedures than many providers in the region. You can trust our team of experts to provide high quality results to have your skin looking its best.
- Your health first: We will work with you to create a customized treatment plan to help you achieve your desired aesthetic goals. We will fully assess your needs, determine the most appropriate treatment, and help you understand what to expect prior to your procedure.
- Comprehensive services: Our center offers a wide range of the latest cosmetic services in one location, including laser procedures and esthetician services.
Conditions We Treat
- Acne scars, stretch marks, and other scarring
- Double chin
- Dull or uneven skin tone
- Fine lines, wrinkles, thinning lips, and hollow or sagging areas
- Hair loss
- Hair removal
- Leg veins
- Red and brown spots, sun damage
- Unwanted areas of fat
Services We Provide
- Botox, Dysport and Daxxify
- Chemical peels
- Esthetician services, such as facials and microdermabrasion
- Laser hair removal
- Platelet rich plasma (hair loss and skin rejuvenation)
- Sclerotherapy (leg vein treatment)
- Sofwave (non-invasive treatment of facial lines and wrinkles, also provides lifting effect to eyebrows, neck, and area beneath chin)
Take the Next Step
We work with you to create a skin care plan that best addresses your concerns. To make a consultation appointment today to discuss which treatment plan is right for you, call 909-558-2890.