If you or your family need dermatologic care for anything ranging from medical to surgical or cosmetic dermatology, our dermatologists can help. Our team includes board-certified dermatologists working in concert with dermatology physician residents and physician assistants, to deliver compassionate whole person care that is up to date with the newest advances in the field.
Our expertise, caring approach, and state-of-the-art practice are why physicians across the region refer patients to us. If you need dermatology care, ask your provider for a referral to our clinic or call 909-558-2890 to schedule a consultation.
Why Choose Us for Dermatology
- Prioritizing your care: Helping you find relief for your symptoms and answers to your concerns is why we are here. We are committed to scheduling your initial consultation and treatment as soon as possible.
- Comprehensive services: When you are in our care, we are here for you. Optimal care starts with establishing the right diagnosis, engaging in shared decision-making regarding treatment, and assessing treatment response.
- Known for results: Our team is recognized across the region for the quality results we achieve for patients like you. Other clinics regularly refer their most complex cases to us, so you can be confident you have made the right choice, no matter how straightforward or complicated your condition is.
- Complete continuity of care: Dermatologic conditions affect much more than just the skin. Our team believes in whole person care and helps connect you to the specialists you need throughout your treatment.
- Training the next generation: Our team includes the experts our community trusts to train the next generation of dermatologists. As healthcare educators, we stay up to date with the latest advances in dermatology and use that knowledge to help patients like you. Our residents and fellow play a crucial role in our inpatient dermatology consultative service, outpatient resident continuity clinics, and faculty clinics, advocating for your care every step of the way.
Conditions We Treat
- Actinic keratosis
- Skin cancers, such as basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma
- Cosmetic concerns, such as wrinkles, acne scarring, and sunspots
- Hair loss