Just for Seniors 55+ Club (JFS) is a FREE community service program of Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC) and its affiliated institutions. As a world-renown medical and educational center, our mission is "to make man whole" through information, resources, and programs that benefit you physically, intellectually, socially, and spiritually.
Joining Just for Seniors is easy. If you are 55 years of age or better, simply fill out the application form and send it to us. You will receive a new member packet in the mail with your JFS member card so that you can begin to enjoy the benefits of membership right away.
The Just for Seniors 55+ Club has a membership of over 30,000 seniors and grows every day. Don't miss this opportunity to make new friends!
The Just for Seniors 55+ Club is not medicare, a health insurance plan, or HMO. No products or services are being sold. However, if you have questions regarding your health care coverage, we're here to help! Senior advocates can assist you in making health insurance choices that are right for you.
Click...print...fill out... and mail in your application today!
No matter what 55 plus generation you may identify with, Just for Seniors offers something for YOU. The bi-monthly newsletter covers relevant topics on preventative health care, travel, family, finances, daily living, and much more. The calendar section features seminars, social activities, health fairs, classes and screenings. The extensive day and extended-travel program offers places of interest for everyone. Get connected today!
- No monthly or annual membership dues
- "Well-being" newsletter
- Resource directory
- Seminars on health, social, and financial concerns
- Life skills education classes
- Information line 1-877-LLUMC-4U
- VIP parking at LLUMC, East Campus, Faculty Medical Offices, and Drayson Center
- World class fitness center with Senior Fitness programs
- Hospitality Dental Associates dental care
- Cafeterias and gift shops at LLUMC and LLUMC East Campus
- Senior advocate to assist you in finding resources
- Escorted and narrated day-coach tours
- Extended educational tours
- La Loma Federal credit union membership