New Patients: If you're a new patient or need to see a new provider, please view our providers and select "schedule online now", or you can use MyChart to view additional appointment availability.
Follow-up appointments: If you need to see your provider for a follow-up, please schedule using MyChart.
If you have any other questions or need to schedule an appointment with Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, or Cardiac Transplant please call 909-558-4200 or 1-800-468-5432.
For additional Cardiac Services, please see the phone numbers below: 909-558-7717 - TAVR Coordinator 909-558-4791 - Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
Emergency and urgent care services are available 24 hours a day. Learn more.
What to bring
- Insurance card and photo ID
- Copies of past medical records, test results, studies and images that are relevant to your cardiovascular history
- Complete list of all current medications and dosage, or actual medication bottles
- Name of and contact information for referring physician and primary care physician
- Pacemaker card (pacemaker patients only)
Patient History Forms
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early to allow for parking, additional paperwork and time to relax in order to take an accurate blood pressure reading.