New appointments: If you're a new patient or need to see a new provider, please view our providers to view who is accepting new patients and select "schedule online now." Additional appointment availability can also be found in MyChart.
Follow-up appointments: If you need to see your provider for a follow-up, please schedule using MyChart.
Emergency and urgent care services are available 24 hours a day. Learn more.
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early to allow for parking, additional paperwork, and time to relax in order to take an accurate blood pressure reading.
What to Bring
- Insurance card and photo ID
- Copies of past medical records, test results, studies, and images that are relevant to your cardiovascular history
- Complete list of all current medications and dosage, or actual medication bottles
- Name of and contact information for referring physician and primary care physician
- Pacemaker card (pacemaker patients only)
Patient History Forms
Interpreter Services / Servicios de Traducción
To better serve our diverse community, we offer interpreter services free of charge for both patients and family. Learn more.
Para mejor servir a nuestra comunidad, ofrecemos servicios gratuitos de traducción para nuestros pacientes. Obtenga más información.