Your health and safety is still our top priority. Schedule a video visit or in-person visit with the same safe, world-class care you expect.
- 909-558-4200 - Adult Cardiology
- 800-468-5432 - Women's Heart Health Clinic
- 909-558-7717 - TAVR Coordinator
- 909-558-4791 - Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- 909-558-4200 - Cardiothoracic Surgery
- 909-558-4207 - Pediatric Cardiology
- 909-558-2822 - Vascular Surgery
Emergency and urgent care services are available 24 hours a day. Learn more.
What to bring
- Insurance card and photo ID
- Copies of past medical records, test results, studies and images that are relevant to your cardiovascular history
- Complete list of all current medications and dosage, or actual medication bottles
- Name of and contact information for referring physician and primary care physician
- Pacemaker card (pacemaker patients only)
Patient History Forms
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early to allow for parking, additional paperwork and time to relax in order to take an accurate blood pressure reading.