Thank you for your interest in the cardiovascular disease training program at Loma Linda University Health Education Consortium. You may learn more about Loma Linda University Health and the surrounding area on our website.
The Loma Linda University Cardiovascular Disease fellowship has a longstanding history of training high caliber, competent, and caring cardiologists. Since 1970 the program has produced approximately 162 cardiologists to date. Our institution takes pride in its long history of providing whole person care to the surrounding community, its involvement in many pioneering advances in the field of cardiovascular medicine, and its help in addressing health disparities through mission work across the globe.
Why Choose Us
- Opportunities to engage with the underserved population.
- Exposure to a wide variety of patients with unusual and complex medical conditions.
- The only hospital in the region performing heart transplants.
- Loma Linda University International Heart Institute is the largest comprehensive cardiac program in the Inland Empire
- We offer Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) accredited subspecialty fellowships in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.