Our certified hyperbaric oxygen (HBO) physicians and certified hyperbaric technologist assist in providing an environment which promotes the best possible outcomes for conditions such as non-healing wounds, burns, radiation induced tissue damage, serious infections and carbon monoxide poisoning. The benefit of HBO therapy results from an oxygen enriched bloodstream, not from direct contact of oxygen with the wound.
Why Choose Us for Hyperbaric Treatment
- Regional leaders in care: We're proud to offer the region's only comprehensive HBO program that treats critically ill and non-critically ill patients.
- Unmatched expertise: The flagship of HBO programs in California, our certified HBO trained physicians and certified HBO staff combined have over 35 years of experience.
- 24/7 care: We are the only critical care 24/7 hyperbaric treatment facility in the region, treating patients that other facilities aren’t able to handle.
Conditions We Treat
We specialize in treatments for:
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Decompression sickness
- Necrotizing soft tissue infections
- Delayed radiation injury (soft tissue and bony necrosis)
- Compromised grafts and flaps
What to Expect
All of our HBO chamber cylinders are constructed of clear acrylic, giving the patient a clear view around them thus reducing anxiety related to confinement. Each chamber is equipped with a flat screen television and DVD player. During HBO treatments patients can also choose to listen to music or simply sleep during their treatment which usually last approximately two hours. A specially trained chamber operator is present at all times. Our treatment facility also contains an extraordinary chamber that will accommodate a seven-foot patient, weighing up to five hundred pounds.