For men, a healthy heart is a vital part of maintaining overall physical, mental, and emotional wellness. However, modern-day conveniences, stress, and poor lifestyle habits make it easy for you to slowly damage your heart and overall health.
The following statistics highlight how important it is for men to maintain their heart health:
- Heart disease causes about 1 in 4 male deaths in the U.S. every year.
- Most men will experience their first heart attack around the age of 65.
- About 80 percent of all cases of heart failure occur in men.
The good news is that with a few lifestyle changes and the right medical supervision, you can improve your heart health sooner than you think.
Why Choose Us for Men's Heart Care
- Comprehensive services: When you’re in our care, we’re here for you with all the services you need. Our holistic approach to heart health includes accurate diagnosis, personalized treatment, ongoing monitoring and support, and more.
- Trusted by our community: For decades, our community has trusted us to provide state-of-the-art, patient-centered care in a professional, compassionate manner.
- Preventive care: We provide heart health education, which can help you improve your cardiovascular health and prevent future heart conditions.
Conditions We Treat
Our highly trained staff has an extensive background providing comprehensive treatment to men of all ages. We provide treatment for a wide range of heart-related conditions, including but not limited to:
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Enlarged heart
- Heart attack
- Heart disease
- Heart failure or cardiomyopathy
- High cholesterol
- Marfan syndrome
Services We Provide
Our services also extend to the realm of preventative care and rehabilitation to ensure that men regain their optimal heart health. Some of these services are offered through our Center for Health Promotion and include but are not limited to:
- Educational classes and seminars specifically geared toward men through our Cardiovascular Health and Wellness Department
- Help quitting smoking
- Nutritional counseling to help men develop and stick to a heart healthy diet
- Regular checkups