1. Due to the COVID-19 National Emergency, Loma Linda University Health is prioritizing the wellness of our society, patients, employees and providers.
All International Travel ClInic patients:
We request that you call our office prior to coming in on a Wednesday afternoon for required COVID-19 screening purposes.
2. Flu vaccines are still available!
3. The Yellow Fever Vaccine (Stamaril) is currently available during our International Travel Clinic.
Please be aware that we may give priority to those who are traveling soonest when there is limited availability of the vaccine.
The International Travel Clinic provides a full range of vaccinations necessary for international travel. Medical counseling is required and includes the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Hours: walk-in clinic every Wednesday afternoon from 1:30 to 4:00 p.m., excluding holidays
- Cost: medical counseling fee in addition to the immunization charges
- Payment: cash or credit cards (we do not accept checks)
- Additional information: if you need more information prior to your visit, contact the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta. Their web address is www.cdc.gov/travel or you may reach them by phone seven days a week, 24 hours a day. For information in English, please call 1-877-394-8747. For information in Spanish, please call 1-800-232-4636.
Please note, vaccine recommendations are not given over the phone.