“Addiction medicine spans neuroscience, psychopharmacology, behavioral medicine and public policy. Practice heartfelt medicine while choosing a fascinating, relevant and varied career. Together, we can make it happen!”
The Loma Linda University Addiction Medicine Fellowship is a one-year accredited fellowship that has six positions.
As a fellow, you will gain exposure to screening, diagnosing, and treating a wide variety of substance use disorders. You’ll support recovery in persons of all ages, genders and socioeconomic conditions.
Why Choose Us
- Varied training: You train at the Veterans Administration, Behavioral Medical Center, methadone clinics, SACHS (a federally qualified health center) and other facilities.
- Great location: Located in sunny Southern California within a 60 mile radius from the beach, mountains and Los Angeles.
- Career advancement: Develop expertise in the field of addiction and, with personalized mentorship, create individualized career paths based on your interests.
- Compassionate curriculum: Our curriculum focuses on providing whole person care to a wide demographic of patients.
- Networking opportunities: Facilitate national networking by interacting with experts from across the country via the American College of Academic Addiction Medicine.
Additional Learning Opportunities
- Earn an MPH with the preventive medicine department.