Wholeness Institute interns have the opportunity to learn about the Institute’s work and be an active member of the team. As an intern, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Meet and network with Loma Linda University leaders
- Participate in Wholeness Institute planning and development meetings
- Contribute to and create health and prevention materials
- Assist with wholeness research
- Gain experience with the inner workings of the Institute and strategic planning
- Assist Wholeness Institute community members with health and wellness services
Internships are open to Loma Linda University students for three, six, nine, or 12-month periods.
Call 909-651-4007 to learn how to get started with our internship program.