You’ll find the care and support you need to heal from wounds of all kinds at the Loma Linda University Health Wound Care Center. Our dedicated team of plastic surgeons, nurse practitioners and highly trained support staff use state-of-the-art diagnostics and advanced treatments to provide you with a unique level of comprehensive and personalized care.
Why Choose Us
- Fully accredited: Our center meets the highest standards for patient care set by the California Department of Public Health, meaning you get the best possible care available.
- Expertise in treating wounds of all kinds: Our plastic surgeons, physicians, and nurse practitioners have years of experience in Level I trauma centers, giving them expertise in every aspect of wound care.
- Outpatient wound care services: As an outpatient center for wound care, we specialize in minimally invasive, same-day procedures that allow you to heal in the comfort of your own home.
- A whole person approach to care: You’ll have access to comprehensive treatment that covers all aspects of your health and addresses the needs of your body, mind, and spirit.
Conditions We Treat and Evaluate
- Burns and chronic non-healing wounds
- Diabetic wounds
- Infectious wounds
- Ischemic ulcers
- Neuropathic ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Radiation tissue damage
- Surgical wounds
- Traumatic wounds
- Venous stasis
Services We Provide
- Non-invasive vascular studies
- Wound cultures and biopsy
- Wound debridement
- Therapeutic dressings
- Compression therapy
- Living skin equivalent and dermal skin grafting
- Treatments for wound infections
- Contact casting and pressure off-loading devices and techniques
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Patient and family education
How to Get Care
If you have a wound that isn’t healing, don’t put off getting care. Call us at 909-558-3022 to schedule an appointment, or ask your primary care provider for a referral.