Our team prevents and treats various infectious diseases in San Bernardino County and the surrounding communities. We’re committed to providing you with high-quality, compassionate care.
Our infectious diseases specialists are highly trained to diagnose and manage a wide range of infections, from HIV and sexually transmitted infections to Valley fever and infections in immunocompromised hosts. We partner with our patients and colleagues to create effective, individualized treatment plans.
Why Choose Us
- All the experts you need: Our specialists provide a wide range of services, including the only Valley fever (coccidioidomycosis) clinic in the region.
- Complete HIV/AIDS support: We are dedicated to supporting people living with HIV/AIDS. If you need help, we’re here to provide long-term and preventive treatments. Schedule now for HIV care.
- Transplant experts: Our Transplant Institute provides specialized care for transplant recipients and immunocompromised hosts.
- Trusted in our community: Healthcare providers in our area regularly refer their patients to us because they trust our expertise in diagnosing and treating infections.
- Research: We participate in clinical trials to offer you leading edge research, such as outpatient HIV prevention (PrEP) and outpatient COVID-19 treatment.
- Prioritizing our community: Our commitment to service led us to begin conducting mobile vaccine clinics to reach underserved communities with limited or no access to vaccines.
Conditions We Treat
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Hospital and community acquired infections
- Infections in solid organ transplants and immunocompromised hosts
- Valley fever (coccidioidomycosis), an infection caused by a fungus
- Orthopaedic and hardware-related infections, which can be caused by implanted devices
- Cardiac and cardiac device infections, from a device such as a pacemaker, implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD), or left ventricular assist device (LVAD)
- Hepatitis B and hepatitis C