"Our endocrinologists are committed to providing superior patient-centered, whole person care in treatment for all endocrine disorders."
The endocrinology division at Loma Linda University Health provides the region’s most comprehensive care for various endocrinology disorders.
Our goal is for our patients to return to living full and active lifestyles. Whether you have diabetes or another endocrine condition, we can help you get back to your normal life. To us, success means changed lives.
Why Choose Us for Endocrine Disorder Care
- Our unique, service-oriented approach means that we do everything in our power to best serve your needs.
- Our Diabetes Treatment Center is accredited by the American Diabetes Association and recognized for extraordinary comprehensive care for diabetic patients.
- We provide leading-edge therapy for osteoporosis care.
- We partner with the Department of Neurosurgery to provide a clinic for pituitary issues, needed by many people in the area.
- Our in-depth, personalized treatment plans are tailored to meet the unique needs of each of our patients.
- In 2021, U.S. News & World Report named us high performing in endocrinology, recognizing our care as significantly better than the national average.
Treatments & Services
We’re dedicated to serving our community and the region with treatments for the full range of endocrine disorders. We’re proficient in the treatment of all adrenal, metabolism, parathyroid and thyroid disorders.
Our diabetes care sets our program apart from others in the area — especially for patients with insulin pumps. We also head one of the area’s largest diabetes educational centers.
Pituitary Disorder Care
Our pituitary treatment clinic is the first in the region to treat both common and rare pituitary disorders. Our partnership with the Department of Neurosurgery ensures the most advanced levels of care for our patients.
Our osteoporosis clinic provides a complete range of treatment options at one location. The clinic partners with the rheumatology program to provide the most comprehensive care possible for our patients.