“The Lifestyle Medicine Intensivist Fellowship provided me with the practical clinical experience that I longed for! I learned how to truly use lifestyle medicine as a medical recommendation in various settings and health conditions.”
Our program prepares you to use lifestyle medicine as a therapeutic modality for the prevention, treatment and reversal of chronic disease in individuals, populations and communities. You’ll develop expertise that can provide hope to those suffering from chronic disease, changing how you practice medicine and interact with patients.
- Only fellowship of its kind in the nation
- Mentors include top leaders in the field
- Largest community of lifestyle medicine intensivist in the nation
- Lifestyle Medicine Residency Curriculum (LMRC) engagement
- Eligibility to sit for the American Board of Lifestyle Medicine (ABLM) certification exam
- Eligibility for the Lifestyle Medicine Intensivist designation offered by ABLM.
- Culinary medicine experience