Loma Linda University Internal Medicine & Pediatrics Residency (or Med-Peds) is a four-year program that leads to board eligibility in two essential specialties. You’ll serve patients in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties, which are among the most medically underserved areas in the country.
Our faculty is united in our goals of delivering excellent clinical care to patients and providing quality education to you. You’ll find a collegial and respectful atmosphere among the residents, faculty, and administration, fostering a sense of camaraderie.
- We currently accept four residents per year, with a total of 16 residents in our program.
- Program alternates four-month block rotations between medicine and pediatrics.
- Residents are exposed to all core general medicine and pediatric rotations, as well as each of the subspecialties in both departments.
- Combined medicine-pediatrics continuity clinic staffed by combined med-peds trained attending physicians.
- Upon completion, residents become board eligible in both internal medicine and pediatrics.