Thank you for your interest in the Hematology and Medical Oncology fellowship program at Loma Linda University Health Education Consortium (LLUHEC). The mission statement of Loma Linda University Health is “to make man whole.” Our fellowship program is dedicated to training highly skilled clinicians who provide whole-person care with the highest ethical and professional values.
Why Choose Us
- 3 different clinical sites provide opportunities for practicing in a wide variety of clinical settings: Loma Linda University Medical Center, Jerry L. Pettis Memorial Veterans' Hospital, and Riverside University Health System.
- A true longitudinal continuity care clinic experience integrated for excellent clinical training. Fellows are assigned a faculty mentor to supervise their weekly full-day continuity clinic at one of our three training sites.
- A diverse faculty that comprises grant-supported experts in specific tumors as well as clinical faculty who give practical guidance on how to manage a wide range of disease states.
- Fellows trained in our ACGME accredited Hematology Oncology fellowship program will be equipped to provide comprehensive care to adults with solid tumors, hematologic malignancies, and blood disorders in both the inpatient and ambulatory settings.
- Flexible clinical training to meet your career goals.
- Access to ample outdoor and indoor activities, breathtaking natural and historic sites, affordable living, and family friendly neighborhoods located in beautiful, sunny Southern California.