“Welcome to the world of Nursing! There is nothing more fulfilling than meeting new friends, starting your career in an organization that cares, and being guided and mentored by a phenomenal team as you embark on this new chapter of your life! The best is yet to come!”
As a new nurse, transitioning from the classroom to clinical practice is an important milestone in your career. We are committed to supporting you with the toolkit necessary to be competent, confident and successful in your transition to practice.
Why Choose Us for Nursing Residency Program
- Our program is designed to help new nurses build the strong clinical practice foundation that sets the stage for career success.
- You can learn from nurses who embrace our teaching mission and are committed to training new graduates.
- You’ll work in various clinical settings suited to meet your desired clinical pathway.
- Pathway opportunities include acute, rehab, intensive, emergency, operating room and psychiatric care.
- We offer didactic learning, simulation lab training, clinical preceptorship, peer support, mentorship and career development.