Loma Linda University Health’s Information Systems team has modified access to webmail from outside of LLUH networks to include multifactor authentication.
- Webmail Users may access webmail via any browser from outside our network by connecting to https://webvpn.llu.edu, or https://vpn.lluh.org/.
- Login in using your username, password, and SecureAuth one time passcode.
- From the Web Bookmarks list, select LLU Webmail.
- Please note: LLU users accessing webmail via https://vpn.lluh.org will have limited access to LLU resources from that source and should use https://webvpn.llu.edu for the complete list of available resources.
- LLUH, LLUMC, and LLUMC–Murrieta Webmail Users may access webmail via any browser from outside our network by connecting to https://vpn.lluh.org/
- Login using SecureAuth multi-factor authentication.
- From the Web Bookmarks list, select MC Webmail or MURR Webmail.
Please note, that the use of webmail in this way does NOT require installation of any additional VPN software but DOES require that a user be enrolled in SecureAuth multi-factor authentication. If you do not have SecureAuth, please enroll by going to the self-service SecureAuth page and enter your mobile phone number.