Home infusion specializes in providing the highest quality pharmaceuticals and related services in the home. Our pharmacists and supportive staff have extensive experience in home IV infusion therapies with both adult and pediatric patients. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment in preparation and delivery of IV infusion therapy. Our expertise includes total parenteral nutrition (TPN) therapy, intravenous antibiotics, intravenous hydration, chemotherapy, pain management, and enteral nutrition.
We work in conjunction with home-care nursing, as well as the Loma Linda University Medical Center nutritional support team, to provide required services. All pharmaceuticals are compounded in our pharmacy and personally delivered to each patient. In addition, our professional staff is on call 24 hours a day.
Infusion therapies/Services from Mountain View Pharmaceuticals include:
- Parenteral nutrition--complete training and assessment with ongoing clinical monitoring and custom formulation
- Parenteral antibiotics with the most advanced infusion devices available
- Enteral nutrition--complete product line available either by pump or bolus dosing methods
- Pain management--parenteral infusions
- Hydration therapy
- Growth hormone
- GCSF therapy
- Cardiac (Dobutamine, Milrinone)
- Chelation medications
- Immune globulin
- Specialty medications (i.e., Humira, Copaxone, Embrel)
We provide patient-oriented pharmaceutical care for both adults and children. We are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc. (ACHC)