The Loma Linda University Health Diabetes Treatment Center is recognized by the American Diabetes Association for providing up-to-date and accurate patient self-management education to persons with diabetes. Our team has a unique service-oriented approach as we interact with patients. It is our goal for persons with diabetes to return to living full and active lifestyles. To us, success means changed lives.
Diabetes Education is Diabetes Treatment
The DTC is recognized by the American Diabetes Association for the high quality of diabetes education it provides to people with this complex disease. The DTC offers cutting edge information based
- Diabetes Education classes
- Diabetes Meal Planning
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Meter Teaching
- Continuous Glucose Monitor
- Advanced Carbohydrate Counting
FREE Support Group for all every month (except January and July) - Scroll down to see more!
- Upcoming: Part 1: Tuesday, 5/1/18 Part 2: 6/5/18 at 5:45pm *doors lock at 6:00pm