“To hear from other people and what they’re doing to cope can often be eye-opening. There is certainly healing through sharing.”
Our Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group helps PH patients connect, learn and find hope. We help patients, families and caregivers of all ages cope with and manage pulmonary hypertension.
The group meets four times a year at the Drayson Center. The meeting room is wheelchair accessible and provides access to power outlets for oxygen concentrator use.
Why Choose Our Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group
- We’re the only pulmonary hypertension support group in the region.
- PH expert Paresh C. Giri, MD attends every meeting to answer your questions.
- You’ll find hope as you connect with other PH patients and hear their stories of hardship and triumph.
- Experts including physicians, social workers and nutritionists help you learn how to live with PH.
- We treat you to lunch and entertainment. Most meetings end with a fun activity or a performance from a local band.