The safety of our patients, employees and community is our highest priority as we continue to reopen normal patient services. On this page, you'll learn about COVID-19 safety and prevention measures. You'll also find links to more COVID-19 information.
How We Keep You Safe
Our hospitals and clinics are using appropriate infection prevention measures to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- Screening: Patients receive temperature checks and screening questionnaires at facility entrances.
- Visitor restrictions: We are limiting visitors in our hospitals and clinics.
- Wearing masks: All visitors and staff are required to wear masks.
- Testing: Patients are tested for COVID-19 upon admission and before any surgeries.
- Quarantining: We have separate units for COVID-19 patients, which use strict care plans to avoid the spread of infection.
- Cleaning and disinfecting: We've implemented appropriate cleaning procedures in our facilities.
- Using PPE: Our providers are prepared with the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) that is recommended for your care.
- Social distancing: We're staggering appointments and encouraging physical distancing so fewer people are in our waiting rooms at one time.
How You Can Stay Safe
Remember, the COVID-19 pandemic is still ongoing. To keep yourself and others safe, keep practicing the CDC's prevention guidelines. Watch the video and follow the guidelines below.
- Wash your hands: Was for at least 20 seconds and don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact: Stay six feet away from people as much as possible.
- Wear your mask: A mask helps protect others in case you're infected. Remember, some people without symptoms may be able to spread the virus.
- Cover coughs and sneezes: Use a tissue or the inside of your elbow to prevent spreading respiratory droplets into the air.
- Clean and disinfect: Use soap, water and disinfectant on surfaces you touch frequently.
- Monitor your health: Be aware of fever, cough or shortness of breath, especially before going into public. If you're sick, stay home.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INFORMATION
Patient and Visitor Updates
See the latest updates for patients and visitors. View the page.
Learn about COVID-19 testing at our hospitals and clinics. View the page.